Love Letter to Group Psychotherapy
Co-hosts Sue Marriott and Patty Olwell interview colleagues at the American Group Psychotherapy 2016 Association Annual Meeting in New York. They talk about why they love group therapy and why it is so valuable to their clients. We want to thank our interviewees for their help and insights.
Interviewees for this Episode…
- Tammy Brown – Austin TX tammybrowntherapy.com
- Jamie Moran – San Francisco CA jamiemoran.com
- Rita Drapkin – Indiana University of Pennsylvania (724)357-2621
- Pierre Choucroun – Austin TX Pierre M Choucroun on Psychology Today
- Kelly Inselmann – Austin TX kellyinselmann.com
- Liz Rosenblatt – Los Angeles CA Dr Elizabeth Rosenblatt on LAGPA
Additional resources for this episode:
- Austin Group Psychotherapy Society: Organization that promotes group therapy and provides training for clinicians
- American Group Psychotherapy Association: National organization that promotes group therapy as a cost effective and clinical valuable treatment.
- Psychodynamic Group Psychotherapy Scott Rutan Walter Stone and Joseph Shay. These are masters of group. Excellent text for therapists and others eager to learn about group. You can trust these authors.
- These and other resources have been collected for you on our Resources page!
CEU's?? We've got you covered, use OURCLAN for 10% off –
FOUR hours of quality content and 3 CE's available to professionals. Since you are this deep into our show notes, then you are indeed one of our peeps and thus invited to be part of our clan GET 10% off this signature course by using code OURCLAN! –
Want more of this kind of in-depth discussion with quality content and real-world healing – join us on FB or better yet, join our Neuronerd Patreon community at patreon.com/therapistuncensored for as little as $5 per month. For $25 a month – we will meet you in person via zoom and feature you as our Co-Executive Producer on our website. Plus, everybody gets more cool content and some Therapist Uncensored bling at random times and be part of our community so you can discuss the relational sciences in-depth with your like-minded peers. Join us now.